Charity Commission Registration
Since May 2014, the WCIA has been a Charitable Incorporated Organisation or CIO (registered charity number 1156822).
From 1973-2014, WCIA was a Charitable Trust No. 259701 (see below).
From January 2020, WCIA and UNA Exchange have merged. As our existing charitable objects are complementary, no change is required to WCIA’s constitution (below) or charity registration / statutes, which cover the work of both organisations going forward.
Annual Reports and Accounts from 2014 onwards
Download our annual reports and accounts since 2014:
- 2021-22 Annual report and accounts
- 2020-2021 Annual report and accounts
- 2019-20 Annual report and accounts
- 2018-19 Annual report and accounts
- 2017-18 Annual report and accounts
- 2016-17 Annual report and accounts
- 2015-16 Annual report and accounts
- 2014-15 Annual report and accounts
Annual Reports and Accounts prior to 2014
Until May 2014, the WCIA was a Charitable Trust (registered charity number 259701). The Trustees took the decision to transfer the charity’s assets to the new CIO; see our separate page for information about this change.
Because the CIO is effectively a new charity, the records of the ‘old’ WCIA have been deleted from the Charity Commission’s website. The WCIA is committed to transparency and accountability, so on this page we have provided the previous three years of our annual accounts and trustees’ report to auditors.
- Annual accounts and report, 1 April 2013 to 22 May 2014
- Annual accounts and report, 1 April 2012 to 31 March 2013
- Annual accounts and report, 1 April 2011 to 31 March 2012
WCIA Constitution and Charitable Objects
- Download / view WCIA’s Constitution (updated 2014 on conversion to CIO status), as lodged with the UK Charity Commission.