We promote international volunteering mainly in 2 ways:
– Sending Catalan volunteers to the world to do workcamps, mid and long term projects (also EVS), trainings, youth exchanges, etc…
– Hosting international volunteers in the workcamp projects that our member organisations organize.
We are really concerned about inequalities and environmental issues, that’s why:
– We support youngsters with fewer opportunities so that they can also participate in this kind of experiences
– We promote sustainable practices both in the projects in Catalunya and in the travels our volunteers do to their projects.
Please have a look at this description:http://bit.ly/2rVoj7j
How to apply?
1. After reading the description, take your time to fill in this on-line questionnaire: http://bit.ly/2swiTAX
You can answer it in Catalan/Spanish if you feel like you are able to.
2. Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Mail subject should be: “EVS COCAT February 2018”
Deadline for applications: 01/08/2017