If you are interested in working with in a youth organisation helping to promote European awareness and anti discrimination amongst young people, this 12 months project in Belgium could be for you.
The project will take place in Marcheen-Famenne, in Belgium . The volunteer work with a the youth organisation The Association of Compagnons Bâtisseurs and will be mainly involved in the promotion, preparation, implementation and follow-up of our voluntary projects. The tasks they will undertake will include the:
- promotion of the youth organisation’s activities
- preparation of weekend projects, international work camps and youth exchanges
- co-facilitation of weekend and international work camps
- activities according to the personality of the volunteer
- collective activities with other EVS volunteers
More information here.
When do the projects start? 1st February 2017 for 12 months
What does it cost? This project is a European Voluntary Service project under the Erasmus + programme and therefore fully funded through the European Commission.
Except for the travel, you may have to contribute towards some or all of your travel costs to this project as it is a replacement for a volunteer who fell ill and therefore the budget has been used up.
Who can apply? Anyone aged 18-30 at time of application, UK resident before and after departure, valid passport for at least 6 months year after end of activity. No criminal records.
How can I apply?
- Send your CV and a project specific motivation letter to email@example.com (please specify which project you wish to apply for in the email)
- Once the application is received, the pre-selected volunteers will have to fill in a questionnaire and send it back by the 9th September.
Deadline: 4th September