If you are interested in working with people with disabilities, this 7 months project in Poland could equip you with the skills for your future career.
The project will take place in Krakow, in Poland. The volunteer will:
- The volunteers will be assisting the therapists and pedagogues in realising the therapy programs for disabled persons on everyday basis.
- The Volunteer is expected to develop his/her own initiatives in small communities within the towns or cities Internationaler Bund Polska carries out their activities. For example: cultural and artistic events with children; organisation of recreational activities for youth; local sports events; work with elderly people; implementation of educational and EVS promotional events.
- Volunteers participating in the project will meet with migration experts (European Parliament deputee, political scientist or publicist) to discuss the aspects of multiculturality, social diversity, solidarity and European identity with the background of current political situations in Europe.
More information here.
When do the projects start? August 2016 – February 2017 (the beginning date of project is flexible)
What does it cost? This project is a European Voluntary Service project under the Erasmus + programme and therefore fully funded through the European Commission.
Except for the travel, you may have to contribute towards some or all of your travel costs to this project as it is a replacement for a volunteer who fell ill and therefore the budget has been used up.
Who can apply? Anyone aged 18-30 at time of application, UK resident before and after departure, valid passport for at least 6 months year after end of activity. No criminal records.
How can I apply?
- Please fill out the form here
- Then please wait for the invitation for taking part in Skype interview.
Deadline ongoing! Apply as soon as possible.