If you are interested in gaining experience providing high quality care and support in a cooperative childcare environment, this 10 month EVS in Vienna could provide offer you the chance of deeper insights in the work with children aged two to six.
Project: Kindergruppe Teddybär
The project will take place in Vienna, in Austria. The volunteer will be working with a children´s group for up to 14 children between the age of two to six years. The volunteer will
- Support the educators in their work, which includes an interesting daily routine for the children
- Have the chance to learn German and some of the cultural surroundings in Vienna.
- Improve their communication and social skills
- Bring in theirown ideas, plan and realize activities with the children under competent supervision
- Bring in their language and cultural background to the organisation
- Get to know to the organizational structure of an NGO
More information here.
When does the project start? September 2016 – June 2017
What does it cost? This project is a European Voluntary Service project under the Erasmus + programme and therefore fully funded through the European Commission.
Except for the travel, you may have to contribute towards some or all of your travel costs to this project as it is a replacement for a volunteer who fell ill and therefore the budget has been used up.
Who can apply? Anyone aged 18-30 at time of application, UK resident before and after departure, valid passport for at least 6 months year after end of activity. No criminal records.
How can I apply
- Complete this application form here
- Follow the instructions in the application form and send for each project one application form in an e-mail with the project name in the subject.
- To apply send your completed application form by email to firstname.lastname@example.org