- “Worlds Largest Lesson – Emma Watson Introduction”, The Global Goals, 10/05/2017. Available online: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qx0AVjtdq_Q&list=PLk6xKzHWpO9-UKDtySRIDGCY5d5Dr1T9s&index=4&t=76s (Accessed on May 6th 2021).
- « Achieving the SDGs in cities and regions”, OECD. Available online: https://www.oecd.org/about/impact/achieving-sdgs-in-cities-and-regions.htm (Accessed on April 16th 2021).
- Darian Stibbe and Dave Prescott, The Partnering Initiative and UNDESA, The SDG Partnership Guidebook: A practical guide to building high impact multi-stakeholder partnerships for the Sustainable Development Goals, the United Nations and The Partnering Initiative, 2020. Available online: https://sustainabledevelopment.un.org/content/documents/26627SDG_Partnership_Guidebook_0.95_web.pdf (Accessed on April 22nd 2021).
- The President of the General Assembly, “High Level Political Forum on Sustainable Development, under the auspices of the General Assembly”, United Nations, 21 October 2019. Available online: https://sustainabledevelopment.un.org/content/documents/25200SDG_Summary.pdf (Accessed on April 22nd 2021).
- UN Agenda for sustainable development, United Nations, 2015. Available online: https://sustainabledevelopment.un.org/content/documents/21252030%20Agenda%20for%20Sustainable%20Development%20web.pdf (Accessed on April 16th 2021).
- Elsen, Bob & Nathalie Bekx, “Travel Towards Sustainable Entrepreneurship with the SDGs as Your Compass”, 2019, trendbookx
- Bregman, R and Manton, E (2017) Utopia for Realists, Blomsberry, London.
- Bregman R (2020) Humankind: A Hopeful History, Bloomsbury, London.
- Abhijit V. Banerjee and Esther Duflo (2019) Good Economics for Hard Times. Penguin Random House, London.
- “What employers want – skills employers are looking for”, careersnz, 31/05/2019. Available online: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivs9S67wdEI] (Accessed on June 10th 2021).
- Education for Sustainable Development: Learning objectives, UNESCO, 2017. Available online: https://www.unesco.de/sites/default/files/2018-08/unesco_education_for_sustainable_development_goals.pdf (Accessed on May 6th 2021).
- “Entrepreneurial potential self-assessment”, BDC. Available online: https://www.bdc.ca/en/articles-tools/entrepreneur-toolkit/business-assessments/self-assessment-test-your-entrepreneurial-potential (Accessed on May 6th 2021).
- The Future of Jobs Report 2020, World Economic Forum, October 2020. Available online: http://www3.weforum.org/docs/WEF_Future_of_Jobs_2020.pdf
- Top Skills 2021 Report, Hays UK, 2021. Available online: https://www.hays.co.uk/new-skills (Accessed on May 14th 2021).
- James Keevy and Borhene Chakroun, Level-setting and recognition of learning outcomes: the use of level descriptors in the twenty-first century, UNESCO, 2015. Available online: https://unesdoc.unesco.org/ark:/48223/pf0000242887_eng (Accessed on May 6th 2021).
Dod yn llysgennad y NDcau
- Hetal Sheth, “How to avoid SDG Washing”, Sopact, 02/10/2020. Available online: https://www.sopact.com/perspectives/sdg-washing (Accessed on May 14th 2021).
- “How to encourage intrapreneurship”, Bizspace, 04/11/2014. Available online: https://www.bizspace.co.uk/news/how-encourage-intrapreneurship (Accessed on May 18th 2021).
- “Nous Voulons Jouer Un Rôle d’ambassadeur des ODD”, Methodd. Available online: https://www.methodd.fr/la-methodd/nous-voulons-jouer-un-role-dambassadeurs-des-odd/ (Accessed on May 19th 2021).
- “The benefits of becoming an intrapreneur”, Randstad Canada, 02/08/2019. Available online: https://www.randstad.ca/job-seeker/career-resources/career-development/the-benefits-of-becoming-an-intrapreneur/ (Accessed on May 18th 2021).
- “Executive Summary”, A Territorial Approach to the Sustainable Development Goals: Synthesis report., OECD. Available online: https://www.oecd-ilibrary.org/sites/e86fa715-en/index.html?itemId=/content/publication/e86fa715-en (Accessed on April 16th 2021).
- Reid S. K. Mapping the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) in the University Curriculum. The University of Edinburgh, April 2020. Available online: https://www.ed.ac.uk/files/atoms/files/mapping_the_sustainable_development_goals_in_the_university_curriculum.pdf (Accessed on April 12th 2021).
- “Toolkit”, The SDG Communicator. Available online: https://sdg-communicator.org/toolkit/ (Accessed on May 14th 2021).
- « Votre Storytelling en 7 étapes », Hippocampe, 27/11/2018. Available online: https://www.hippocampe.fr/blog/votre-storytelling-en-7-etapes/ (Accessed on May 24th 2021).