Date(s) - 15/01/2022
12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
The PCSC Bill will shortly have its final reading in the House of Lords and that will conclude on 17th January.
HOW CAN YOU HELP?
- Bring your organisation or campaign along on Saturday 15th January at 12 noon for the National Day of Action at our meeting point. We’ll be ready for speakers at 1pm.
- Attend the Coalition meeting on Wednesday 12th January and speak to other groups and individuals who are organising the Cardiff Day of Action. Book here.
- Follow Coalition twitter and instagra
m to make sure you have the latest information and share it.
- Offering to speak on Saturday to highlight how the bill will impact you and your organisation.
WHAT IS OUR CALL TO ACTION?
- We’re asking you to use this tool to contact peers in the House of Lords to vote against the Bill.
- On Saturday we will ask the public to contact peers in the House of Lords to vote against the Bill and we need you to come with us.
- We need you to speak to members of your organisation, family and friends about the Bill and ask them to write to peers.
We need as many people there on the day as possible, so get in touch if you can get involved.