An iconic building in the heart of Cardiff
Unique architecture and the easily accessible location make the Temple of Peace the perfect filming location. The Temple has been used for a wide variety of projects, from music videos for up and coming Welsh bands to globally popular TV programmes such as Dr Who, Sherlock and His Dark Materials.
Temple of Peace has earned itself a reputation as one of the best film locations in Cardiff.
If you’re looking for a unique location to create your feature film, TV show, music video, fashion photoshoot or anything else then you’ve come to the right place. The building is a versatile space that can be adapted to suit the needs of a variety of different looks so you can get the shots you’re looking for.
Located in the centre of Cardiff, with on site parking available, it’s easy for cast and crew to get to. To contact us about filming enquires please phone us on 029 2082 1052 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Temple of Peace features:
- Grand marble hall with statement pillars made of black Italian marble
- Wood panelled council chamber
- Small vaulted chapel in crypt to the lower level
- Marble lobby and vestibule
- Peace garden to the rear
- Offices and break out rooms for production team, costume, etc.
- On site parking for cast and crew
- Refreshments and catering can be provided