As part of Connecting Classrooms through Global Learning, we’ll be running free professional development opportunities for teachers and school leaders for the next 3 years. We’ll be offering the following courses:
- Teacher as researcher (levels 1 and 2)
- Setting up and maintaining sustainable partners (levels 2 and 3)
- Teaching critical thinking and problem solving
- Teacher citizenship
- Teaching creativity and imagination
- Teaching communication and collaboration
- Teaching student leadership and personal development
Course will be run by our experienced trainers in locations across Wales and can be run in Welsh or English. Course dates, locations and registration information for 2019 will be available from early January. If you want to book a bespoke course, please complete the form on the British Council Connecting Classrooms site.
About Connecting Classrooms
Connecting Classrooms through Global Learning works with schools around the world to help young people develop the knowledge, skills and attitudes to make a positive contribution now and in the future. Find out more...
Connecting Classrooms is a partnership between the British Council and the Department for International Development