This practical day is aimed at teachers (Secondary & FE) who deliver or co-ordinate the Welsh Baccalaureate, PSE or ESDGC – or anyone looking to integrate global themes more effectively in their work.
The course will help teachers to:
- Understand the key concepts in Global Citizenship
- Confidently lead student discussions on areas such as human rights, climate change, poverty and diversity
- Build a bank of practical activities for use in the classroom
- Identify opportunities to develop skills of critical thinking, communication and working with others
- Assess their school or college’s progress and consider Estyn inspection requirements
- Contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 02920 228549 if you would like to book.