Develop your understanding of the economy, sustainability and how you can contribute to creating a better world.
Every person and organisation can contribute to the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and create a better world, but there are a few underpinning concepts it’s important to understand first – these two interactive and engaging courses will help.
- What is the global economy and how does it relate to the SDGs?
- Who plays a role in that economy? How do they help or hinder progress?
- And what’s your role in all this?
- What skills and competencies do you need to navigate in the complex world of SDGs?
- How can you develop these skills further? And how might these help you in your career?
- How can you be an SDG Ambassador? We use examples from SDG12 Responsible Production and Consumption
- Explore your own SDG project to put ideas and skills from the course into practice.