Young Peacemakers Awards, 2021
Terms and conditions
- A national awards ceremony will be held onine at the Llangollen International Musical Eisteddfod on 9 July 2021. The closing date for entries in all categories is 11 June 2021 and no entries will be accepted after this date. Entries should be sent to the WCIA Peace Education Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org
- No purchase is necessary. Entry is free.
- Prizes cannot be exchanged for their monetary value or other goods.
- Entries must be submitted along with an entry form (see below) or they will not be eligible.
- Entries must be accompanied by supporting evidence of achievement (e.g. pieces of writing, works of art, portfolio, digital evidence such as film, podcasts, You Tube, Facebook, Tweets…..)
- Winners will be selected by an external panel of judges with expertise in the areas outlined in each category.
- Winners in each category will be notified by email or telephone.
- Prizes will be awarded at the Awards Ceremony; alternatively they can be posted, but can only be delivered to UK addresses.
- It is possible for an individual / group to submit an entry for more than one category. If entering for more than one category, a separate entry from must be filled in for each category.
- WCIA staff, trustees, interns or volunteers are not eligible to enter, nor are judges.
- We reserve the right to publish the name of winners in our newsletters and on our website.
- Entrants under the age of 18 must get the consent of their parent or guardian before entering the competition.
- The WCIA takes no responsibility for the condition of the prizes.
- Entrants should seek the permission of parents or guardians before filming or photographing children. We will need verification of parents’ or guardians’ permission before exhibiting entries which include images or videos of children.