Date(s) - 25/07/2022 - 26/07/2022
10:00 am - 5:30 pm
Are you a young person aged 14 – 19?
Do you feel concerned about international affairs such as the war in Ukraine and Climate Injustice?
Do you want to make a difference in your school, community and in wider society?
If so, come and take part in our
Young Peace Ambassadors’ Training
Temple of Peace and Health, Cardiff
25 – 26 July, 2022
During this interactive training, you will:
- Explore what it means to be a Young Peace Ambassador
- Discover some of Wales’ rich peace heritage
- Learn about the peace movement in Wales by interviewing members of organisations and politicians who are active peacebuilders
- Learn how to campaign non-violently for change
- Get to know young people from abroad and share ideas on how to work for peace internationally.
Accommodation on 25 July will be at the Urdd Centre in Cardiff Bay.
The conference is free, but there are only 6 places available, so apply today!To find out more and for an application form, e-mail email@example.com